Sunday, March 8, 2015

And the album title is...

You’ve all heard my new single “You and I”. Every day I receive many messages from fans asking about the new album. We’re still working on some final details, but you’re my unconditional support of every day and I feel like I should share things with you.

That’s why now I communicate: the title of my new record is “Eclipse”. The title refers to one of my favorite songs on the album. I felt another person during the recording of it, somehow I’ve felt touched because the lyrics are beautiful and it was written by me at a delicate time of my life last year. That’s why I decided to choose that one.

I will also say that the album DOES NOT have a huge list of collaborators, as some are saying. And there are no executive producers beyond myself. I’ve produced all my songs and I had a little help from my father. This album is mine, FULLY mine. Nobody interfered and no one can interfere on it.

For now, that’s all I can say in advance. But I assure you all that the album comes out before June. You have waited for almost two years. What are a few more months? I want the best just for you!

Spoo

No comments:

Post a Comment